- Share Member experience/recommendations in addressing issues of conflict, violent extremism and hate speech;
- Contribute to national debate and efforts in developing alternative narratives to counter violent extremism and extremist messages;
- Maintain and build contacts with relevant interlocutors engaged in developing the country’s national P/CVE strategies;
- Raise awareness and inform stakeholders of relevant CdM projects such as Shared Societies and Next Generation Democracy.
Prime Minister Lagumdzija will meet several top government representatives with whom will discuss strategies for preventing and countering violent extremism. This is the list of foreseen encounters:
- Minister of State for Refugee Affairs, Moueen Meraabi
- Minister of Interior and Municipalities, Nohad Machnouk
- Lebanon’s Grand Mufti, Abdel Latif Deryan